Autus Fertiliser (Pty) Ltd, trading as Autus Growth, founded in 2012, is a South African based manufacturer or humic and fulvic acid salt solutions, aimed at reducing chemical nutrient reliance, improving and restoring soil fertility, boosting plant vitality and ultimately enhancing produce of farming enterprises.
Research is being conducted to assess the benefits of using the various products of Autus Growth in crop chemicals formulations (insecticides and herbicides) and anaimal feeds Autus Growth can supply it’s various products in 1000 litre flobins, 200 litre drums, 25 litre polycans or in bulk.
There is a recognized and increasing use of humic substances for their beneficial impact on the growth and cultivation of crops (vegetable and non-vegetable), citrus, turf, flowers and particularly in organically-deficient soils. Humic substances is not a fertilizer as it does not directly provide nutrients to plants, but is a powerful compliment to any fertilization program seeking productivity, profitability and sustainability.
BENEFITS FROM THE USE OF HUMIC SUBSTANCES INCLUDE:
- Addition of organic matter to organically – deficient soils
- Increases root vitality
- Improved nutrient uptake
- Increased chlorophyll synthesis
- Stimulates beneficial microbial activity
- Healthier plants and improved yields
- Increased fertilizer retention and hence lower leaching
- Better seed germination
THE KEY APPLICATIONS FOR THE PRODUCTS CURRENTLY ARE:
- A potassium humate based coating for the management of urea
- A potassium fulvate based coating with micro elements for the management of phosphate based products
- A potassium humate based product for use in foliar and liquid fertilizers
- A fulvic and humic acid based product as an additive to seed dressings
- A fulvic acid based chelator for use in land rehabilitation