Addition of organic matter to organically-deficient soils
Increases root vitality
Improved nutrient uptake
Increased chlorophyll synthesis
Better seed germination
Increased fertilizer retention and hence lower leaching
Stimulates beneficial microbial activity
Healthier plants and improved yields
THE KEY APPLICATIONS FOR THE PRODUCTS CURRENTLY ARE:
- A potassium humate based coating for the management of urea
- A potassium fulvate based coating with micro elements for the management of phosphate based products
- A potassium humate based product for use in foliar and liquid fertilizers
- A fulvic and humic acid based product as an additive to seed dressings
- A fulvic acid based chelator for use in land rehabilitation
Autus Fertiliser (Pty) Ltd, trading as Autus Growth, founded in 2012, is a South African based manufacturer of humic and fulvic acid salt solutions, aimed at reducing chemical nutrient reliance, improving and restoring soil fertility, boosting plant vitality and ultimately enhancing produce of farming enterprises.
The products have been tested at an internationally recognized laboratory (A&L Western in California) and various test have been carried out at a greenhouse facility in Johannesburg, South Africa. (Greenhouse Trial and Research Centre). Analyses have also been conducted by SGS Agricultural Sevices in Somerset West, Western Cape.
Registration of all products were approved by the South African Dept of Agriculture on 17 November 2016.